Thursday, January 13, 2011

14 Cute Quotes For Your Boyfriend

You may call it insane but cute quotes for your boyfriend can keep the love fires blazing hot. Cute quotes are not just words, they convey your passion and love to your lover . They are very important because they make the love and romance stronger. If you keep whispering these cute quotes to your true love, he will feel more passionate towards you and adore you for all the love you shower on him.

What are some of the ways you can use them; let us count the ways:

1. Making up after and argument. 2. Sweet pillow talk. (before and after) 3. Text message in the middle of his day. 4. Leave a voice mail on his cell. 5. Post a sticky on his favorite brew. 6. Paste one on the steering wheel. 7. Stick one on the bathroom mirror.

And the list goes on and on. Just use you imagination.

Whatever may be the stage of your love with him, cute quotes for your boyfriend are sure to work wonders. Sometimes the quotes can be humorous and both of you will get a big laugh out of them.

You can find innumerable cute quotes for your boyfriend on line. And here are just a few

- When I was little I had a teddy bear that kept all my secrets, shared all my adventures and wiped away all my tears. I used to think no one would ever take his place then I found you!

- Every time I hear your voice, I hear another reason to keep you forever.

- Being with you makes me feel like for once in my life I don't have to work so hard on being happy, it just happens.

- I made a wish and *you* came true.

- If kisses were the water I would give you the sea, If hugs were the leaves I would give you a tree, But if love was time, I would give you eternity.

- Before I met you I never knew what it was like; to look at someone and smile for no reason.

- When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams.

- if i has to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath to say I LOVE YOU.

- When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

- I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

- We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.

- Some of the greater things in life are unseen that's why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...

- As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.

If you express your love through such cute quotes for your boyfriend, your feelings are expressed more effectively. These quotes will improve your relationship in a positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment